The St. Johns River Water Management District’s speakers bureau provides groups within the district with presentations to enhance understanding about water resources and district programs and projects.
Scheduling a speaker
To arrange a speaker for your group, contact Jennifer Mitchell at 904-730-6283 or JMitchell@sjrwmd.com. When contacting us, we will need to know the following:
- Name of your organization
- Meeting time and date for which you will need a speaker
- Number of people you expect to attend
- Amount of time the speaker will be expected to fill
- Specific driving directions to your meeting location
- Daytime telephone number so that we may contact you to confirm scheduling
- A list of what audiovisual equipment is available for the speaker to use
A district staff member will contact you to discuss the presentation. The district may not be able to supply a speaker on short notice, so please plan to arrange for the speaker as far in advance as possible.
Office of Communications
St. Johns River Water Management District
Jacksonville Service Center
7775 Baymeadows Way, Suite 102
Jacksonville, FL 32256