- Office: 386‑329‑4571
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jacksonville Service Center
- Office: 904‑730‑6258
- Cell: 904‑545‑5064
- Email: email@example.com
Maitland Service Center
- Office: 407‑659‑4836
- Cell: 407‑961‑3838
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Palm Bay Service Center
- Office: 321‑676‑6612
- Cell: 321‑863‑0055
- Email: email@example.com
Work at Moss Bluff Lock and Dam may temporarily limit boat access
MAITLAND, Fla., March 17, 2017 — A large-scale renovation of the Moss Bluff Lock and Dam in Marion County is scheduled to begin in mid-April and work is already underway to prepare the site. The St. Johns River Water Management District operates and maintains the structure, which serves as a navigational aid and flood control structure on the Ocklawaha River.
Water conservation public service announcements
- Board approves ranking of Tri-County ag projects to share in $1.5 million
- PALATKA, Fla., March 15, 2017 -- The St. Johns River Water Management District Governing Board on Tuesday approved the ranking of projects that will share in $1.5 million in Tri-County Agricultural Area (TCAA) Ag Cost-Share Program funds for water conservation and nutrient reduction by ag operations.
- Full Story
- How are we protecting Florida’s water bodies? District explains.
- PALATKA, Fla., March 14, 2017 -- In the second of a series of informational presentations to the Governing Board and the public, St. Johns River Water Management District staff Tuesday worked to demystify one of the most complex tools used by the agency to strike the necessary balance between nature’s needs and people’s needs for water — the Minimum Flows and Levels (MFLs) program.
- Full Story
- Water Shortage Warning Order issued for portions of the district
- $25 million in cost-share funding available
- PALATKA, Fla., March 14, 2017 -- The St. Johns River Water Management District is accepting applications March 15–April 13 to share in $25 million in cost-share funding for water supply, water quality, natural systems and flood protection construction projects. An informational workshop will be held March 16 at 2 p.m. at district headquarters, 4049 Reid St., Palatka.
- Full Story
- District proclaims April 2017 as Springs Protection Awareness Month
- PALATKA, Fla., March 14, 2017 -- For the fourth consecutive year, the St. Johns River Water Management District's Governing Board has approved a proclamation designating April as Springs Protection Awareness Month. The annual designation helps increase awareness about the importance of Florida’s springs and encourages residents and stakeholders to participate in the protection of springs.
- Full Story•Photo